The offices of Credit Europe Bank NV in the Netherlands and Malta provide payment services through a current account to corporate customers. Below information on this service is provided.
For information on the payment services of our other offices, please click on the country name to find the contact details:
Dubai | Romania | Russia | Switzerland | Ukraine |
Required information for a payment order
For a payment order we require at least the following information:
- Business Account:
- The account number from which the payment order has to be executed;
- account holder;
- The IBAN (International Bank Account Number) for an account with a bank within the European Economic Area (EEA). If not available, the number of the beneficiary’s account;
- Name and address of the beneficiary
- The BIC (Bank Identifier Code) of the beneficiary’s bank;
- The currency and amount;
- The transaction date;
- The description of the payment;
- Way of the costs settlement: shared (SHA), ours (OUR) or beneficiary’s (BEN). For a payment which meet the following requirement, only shared cost settlement (SHA) are allowed (EU-regulation):
- The beneficiary’s bank is located in the European Union; AND
- The payment is in Euro or another European currency; AND
- The payment does not involve any currency conversion.
Below the cut-off time for the different currencies are given:
|Currency||Cut-off time Netherlands||Cut-off time Malta|
|Euro (EUR)||14:00 hours||15:00 hours|
|Turkish Lira (TRY)||14:00 hours||14:00 hours|
|US Dollar (USD)||14:00 hours||15:00 hours|
|Other currencies than the above mentioned||11:00 hours||11:00 hours|
*A payment order received after the cut-off time will be deemed to have been received on the following business day.
Please contact your account officer for information on the exchange rates and costs applicable.